Convenience and ease of maintenance are two of the main things that come to mind when considering this home. Not forgetting that at just 3.5 years old, it’s near new and offers all the modern accessories you could hope for!
The home is within an easy walk to the Thorneside train station, bus stop, local child care centre, doctor, chemist and local shops. There are also walking tracks to the waterfront.
The open plan living opens out onto a large outdoor entertaining space which faces north and overlooks the peaceful reserve, with cool sea breezes and water views at high tide.
* Caesarstone and gloss laminate kitchen
* Stainless steel 900mm duel fuel oven and cooktop
* Stainless steel 900mm canopy rangehood
* Stainless steel dishwasher
* A/C to living room
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Carpet to bedrooms
* Tiles to living areas and patio
* Feature tiling in showers
* Vertical blinds to study, bedrooms, dining and living room windows
* Security screens to all windows and sliding doors
* R1.5 roof insulation
* R1.5 wall batt insulation to walls with cladding
* Rendered brick and cladding exterior
* Exposed aggregate driveway
* Full landscaped gardens with lush grass and decorative gravel to each side of house
* Letterbox and clothesline
* Fully fenced
* TV outlets to all bedrooms and living areas
An ideal, low maintenance home for professional couples, young families, downsizers, retirees or investors.
Pop along to the next open home or call either Wayne Hartley or Carolyn Mole for more information or to book an appointment.