Ideally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, within easy walking distance of the restaurant and café precinct of the Wellington Point Village, this expansive and impressive single level home has been designed to ensure a relaxed and comfortable family lifestyle.
Featuring multiple open plan living spaces (with fireplace in the main living room) a well-appointed kitchen with island bench, granite benches and large storage space, five bedrooms, two well-equipped bathrooms (spa baths in both), a large private alfresco entertaining area with built-in bar, a large salt-water sparkling in-ground pool (complete with waterfall feature and dedicated powder room), side access, large caravan/boa port, double lock-up garage with internal access (and store room) this home will appeal to those buyers looking for a large comfortable, relaxing home that can also serve as a wonderful entertainer.
This home offers:
* Master with large walk-in robe, and en-suite (including spa);
* Four additional large bedrooms with built-in robes;
* Multiple open plan living & dining spaces;
* Fireplace in main living room;
* Separate office/study;
* An entertainer’s kitchen with island bench and granite bench tops;
* Large rumpus/media room;
* Large second bathroom with spa bath;
* Separate laundry;
* Large private alfresco entertaining area with built-in bar;
* Sparkling salt-water pool with waterfall feature;
* Separate powder room that services the alfresco area and the pool;
* Side access;
* Separate caravan port/boat port;
* Double lock-up garage with dedicated storage room and internal access;
* LED lighting installed for energy saving throughout;
* Spacious yard big enough for the kids and pets to play;
* Electronically controlled front security gates;
* Ceiling fans;
* Security screens and doors;
* Walking distance to Redlands College, Wellington Point State School, Wellington Point State High School and 5 minutes drive to Ormiston College.
Large homes offering this range of features on 862M2 in prestigious Wellington Point rarely become available. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Call Michael Cavanagh on 0419303953 for further information.