THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR…..
This impressive single level home has been designed to offer a luxurious yet comfortable family lifestyle. Set on a beautifully landscaped 680sqm block and positioned in the heart of Wellington Point’s ‘golden triangle’ this home is sure to impress. Just a short stroll to the renowned Wellington Point Village café precinct and within easy walking distance to Wellington Point Reserve, its beaches, King Island, schools and train station. This is the perfect mix of bayside living with all the conveniences you would expect right at your doorstep.
This home offers multiple open plan living & dining spaces. The well-appointed kitchen is a real focal point of the home, with its stone bench tops, huge walk-in pantry and modern appliances. It seamlessly overlooks the family room and out onto the alfresco area and resort style pool. The generous master bedroom features an oversize walk-in robe, ensuite with double shower, dual vanities and separate toilet. There are four other large bedrooms with built-ins, a spacious main bathroom plus a separate powder room offering internal and external access. As for entertaining, the huge private alfresco area flows off the family and billiard rooms to a sparkling in-ground pool all of which benefit from a perfect northerly aspect and bay breezes.
Features include, but not limited to:
* Double lock-up garage with internal access
* Multi-purpose living room
* Ducted reverse cycle a/c and ceiling fans
* Vision Gard Security screens
* In-ground salt water pool
* Landscaped grounds
* 3000L water tank with pump
* 6kW solar system
* LED lights throughout
* Remote controlled Patio Blind
* Outdoor shower
* Convenient to excellent schools such as Ormiston College, Redlands College, Mary Mackillop Primary, Sheldon College, Wellington Point Primary & High Schools
* Walking distance to train station and bus stop
* 2.5km to Wellington Point beaches and boat ramp
* Approx. 25 mins to Brisbane CBD & Brisbane airport, easy access to M1, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Wayne Hartley of Redlands Realty.