Located in a very quiet cul-de-sac, opposite parklands, minutes away from Central Cleveland, this spacious family home will appeal to all buyers wanting an easy-care, comfortable family home – on a larger than average block. Located within easy walking distance of Thornlands State School, and minutes away from Cleveland State High School, Raby Bay cafes and restaurants and Cleveland shopping centres, this property offers both great lifestyle opportunities as well as peaceful and tranquil surrounds.
Features of this home include:
* Five bedrooms (master with four additional built-in bedrooms);
* Master with large en-suite and walk-in robe;
*Open plan kitchen with an island bench;
* Family room and dining room that flows out to a covered alfresco area;
* Media Room;
* Separate Child’s retreat/Multi-purpose room;
* Large family bathroom;
* Functional laundry;
* Ducted, ‘My Air’ reverse cycle air-conditioning;
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms;
* Security system;
* Fisher and Paykel appliances;
* Premier Compact 2 Ducted Vacuum
* 5,000ltr water tank;
* Window and door screens;
* Side access;
* Large 2 car garage;
* 400m to Thornlands State School and 2km away from Cleveland State High School; and
* Located opposite parklands – just perfect for the kids to play.
Properties of this size in this location are rare. Don’t miss out on this one!
The property will be open from 11.00 am to 11.30 am and then again from 1.00pm to 1.30pm on Saturday, 30 October, 2021.
Phone Michael Cavanagh, Redlands Realty, on 0419303953 for further information.