Welcome home to 246 Queens Esplanade, Thorneside – set along the Thorneside waterfront with Beth Boyd Park at one end and Aquatic Paradise park at the other! This home is LITERALLY a stone’s throw to the water, and still close by to all amenities desired!
• Uninterrupted views out to King Island and the sparkling Waterloo Bay
• Fully renovated in 2011
• Open plan kitchen with storage galore and plumbed fridge overlooking meals/sitting area and out to sprawling entertainers balcony
• Renovated balconies incl. tiling, glass balustrade and marine grade lighting
• Renovated Master suite complete with walk in robe, two-way linen press, ensuite, stand-alone stone bath, speciality lighting, separate toilet, and access to balcony overlooking water
• Lounge area
• Dining area
• Powder room
• Bamboo flooring
• Security screens to sliding doors
• Four large bedrooms with built ins robes
• Main bathroom fitted with new tap-ware and has a separate toilet
• Large rumpus/living room at front
• Security screens throughout
• Large laundry with storage and chute
• Renovated front patio incl. tiling, glass balustrade and marine grade lighting
• 9x9m powered shed to fit large caravan, boat, trailer etc.
• 6KW solar system installed with internet connection to monitor via phone/app
• Low maintenance 956sqm block
• Fully fenced with front electric gate
• Brand new electric hot water system
• Fresh paint and carpet throughout
• Abundance of storage throughout
• Vacuumaid system
• Security system
• Computer network cabling throughout with points in the house and shed
• Telstra cable internet underground so it doesn’t obstruct the view!
Call Wayne Hartley or Carolyn Mole from Redlands Realty today for your exclusive viewing of this must-see property! Otherwise, I look forward to meeting you at my next scheduled open home!