Set among leafy streets and other quality homes, 3 Mearl Court is neat, tidy, open plan and the perfect property to complete your picture-perfect puzzle! Built by George Heisig and immaculately presented, this property is designed with family in mind, well-appointed and in a quiet location within 5mins drive to all amenities and a few minutes’ walk to the foreshore and boardwalk.
Features include –
• Kitchen at heart of home with heaps of storage space, oven, grill and dishwasher
• Huge rumpus room with air conditioning, storage and access to outside
• 8m X 5m entertainment area (fully enclosed with fly screens and tinted marine plastic windows)
• Formal and informal living and dining areas
• Master suite with air conditioning unit, walk in robe and en-suite with large corner shower
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 of a generous size, both with built-in robes and air conditioning unit (B2 only)
• 4th bedroom or study with built-in robe
• Plush established gardens with 3.2m X 2.2m shed (with concrete floor)
• Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate toilet
• Well-appointed laundry
• Double remote-controlled garage with storage and direct access to patio
• Offers potential side access for boat, caravan, trailer, jetski etc.
• Abundance of storage throughout
• External shutters on western side of house
• Security system installed
• Security screens throughout
• New 315L hot water system (under warranty)
• Newly restored roof (under warranty)
For more inspection or a private viewing, call Wayne Hartley or Michael Cavanagh today. Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you at our next open home!