Set on a large 1,012sqm block in sought after Oyster Point, Cleveland, 26 Gotha Street presents as a great dual living opportunity as it currently stands, but also has the potential for subdivision and redevelopment (STCA).
Features include –
• Dual living opportunity downstairs – great sized living area with kitchenette and a single bedroom with ensuite, covered patio front and back
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with ceiling fan and fireplace, opening out to sprawling balcony overlooking large yard
• Front balcony set amongst leafy tree outlook, perfect to have your morning coffee and read the paper – also accessible from master bedroom
• 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• 2 x large powered sheds
• Dual side access for caravan, trailer or boat
• Single car accommodation
Call Wayne Hartley for more information or to book in for a private inspection.