Ideal to run your business from home for tradies needing a secure space for tools and toys. You will definitely feel like you are at home the moment you walk to the front gate. The peaceful energy flows throughout the two levels with dual living potential. The delight of a Queenslander character home upstairs, you can sit back and enjoy entertaining or have a coffee of your deck.
– 2 x bedrooms plus 3rd multipurpose room – could be used as living room/work from home office or 3
– Living & dining with great bay breezes
– Deck with view of Waterloo Bay and Wellington Point
– Kitchen with gas cook top, added bonus of windows that open up to entertain of the deck.
– Polished wood floors
– 2 bedrooms with access to side entertaining area.
– Open living/entertaining areas with space for a pool table or home office.
– Bathroom with toilet
– 3 door garage with 3 phase power, sink with tap, storage and rear roller door access
Fully fenced with electronic gate for all of your toys – caravan, boat, jet ski and tools. This location has a load of benefits – Metres to the water’s edge to walk along the esplanade or the children can play in the playground. You can take your boat out for a spin, only a minute away at Thorneside boat ramp.
Minutes’ drive to Thorneside train station, local shops, Birkdale Fair Shopping precinct and Birkdale State.
Call Carolyn Mole from Redlands Realty to privately inspect your new home.