Situated in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac and just a stone’s throw from the water’s edge, this fantastic lowset family home captures beautiful bay breezes all year round. Surrounded by other quality properties, this open plan designed home is light and bright; perfectly complimenting its wonderful location.
Property features include:
* Large open plan kitchen/living/dining space at the heart of the home
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
* 3 additional large queen-sized bedrooms with BIRs & fans
* Main bathroom with shower, bathtub & separate toilet
* Formal living/dining room with split system air conditioning
* Private and peaceful outdoor entertaining area with insulated roof overlooking the beautiful landscaped gardens
* Fully fenced yard with plenty of room for the kids to kick a ball around
* Double tandem remote garage with large storage/utility room
* 1.5kw solar power system
* New carpets throughout
* Heaps of storage options
* Level 720m2 block
With transport options at your doorstep, the local primary school and lovely Thompsons Beach waterfront within walking distance, plus the major shopping & dining precinct only a short drive away; this one will allow you to enjoy absolutely everything Victoria Point has to offer! Be quick in order to secure your little piece of paradise.
“With the health and welfare of our staff, clients and customers as our primary concern, due to the current COVID-19 threat, all inspections at this property are by appointment only.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Dale McFarlane.”