“With the health and welfare of our staff, clients and customers as our primary concern, due to the current COVID-19 threat, all inspections at this property are by appointment only. Please contact us to make arrangements.”
You can feel the peaceful energy the moment you walk up the garden path to the front door of your new home, which is elevated on a tidy 788 m2 block located in a quiet street opposite bush land. With a native garden street appeal, this low set, neat and tidy family home is sure to be suitable for whatever stage in your life you may be.
There is room to park your caravan in the front yard, with gated side access to the large open backyard complete with a garden shed. SHIFT WORKERS THIS COULD BE FOR YOU: the main bedroom overlooks the established garden and can be completely closed down with electric roller shutters on the bay windows, turning day into night in seconds for sleep anytime.
* Freshly painted inside
* Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
* Large fully fenced backyard
* Two car carport & single lock out garage
* 2 covered entertaining areas, 1 being enclosed with security doors & screens
* Sensor lights surround the property for added security
* Outdoor lighting around the property
* Easy care attractive gardens
* Cyprus wood frame
* Air conditioning in the master, one bedroom and lounge area.
Only a street away from Capalaba Sporting Club and a short walk to Coolnwynpin State School. Minutes’ drive to St Luke’s Primary, Capalaba College, Capalaba Park and Capalaba Central shopping centres. The local Maridale Park Corner Shops with bakery, doctors, hairdresser, butcher and other lovely local businesses close by are another bonus living in this location. If this property ticks your boxes, please call Carolyn Mole from Redlands Realty to inspect. We look forward to seeing you at our open homes.