Welcome home to ‘Ormiston Grove’ – an eco-friendly land development designed to blend nature with lifestyle. A habitat corridor has been created to retain the native trees and allow free movement of the local wildlife, particularly the resident koalas.
This has provided the unique situation, where you can live amongst the koalas, in a natural environment, whilst still having all amenities at your doorstep. Adjoining Ormiston College is seen as a huge bonus, especially with our modern busy lifestyles.
* 270sqm turn key home
* 2.7M ceilings
* Ducted AC
* Colourbond Roof
* Floating timber floor down stairs
* 20mm stone bench tops through out
* Roller blinds to all the windows and sliding doors
* Choose from 23 allotments ranging in size from 400 sqm to 589 sqm approx.
* The site has a relatively flat elevation, which avoids higher building costs in relation to retaining walls and extra site costs.
* Most frontages provide good scope for building and allowing space for boat, trailers, caravans etc.
* The habitat corridor creates a buffer between Ormiston Grove and Ormiston College, creating a wonderful natural environment.
* Public transport is within easy walking distance, with 3 bus stops nearby, and Ormiston Train Station just around the corner.
* Parklands abound in Ormiston, with plenty of picnic areas, cycling and walking tracks, BBQ equipment and exercise facilities are all readily available. The resident koalas are just the start of when it comes to the diverse range of wildlife that call this area home.
Call Wayne Hartley of Redlands Realty to find out more information.