LOADS OF SPACE FOR EVERYONE with family entertainers at heart on this 849m2 block. With the comfort of privacy this home was built with the purpose of open plan living and airflow of the beautiful bay breezes over large low set property. Located in an exclusive quiet cul-de-sac of BIRKDALE. This family home is sure to impress when entertaining. There is space for everyone in the extensively large living/dining areas.
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Large bedrooms with fans & built-ins
– Open plan large kitchen designed for you to be able to entertain indoors and out while
watching the pool/entertaining areas. Kitchen Extras – 5 burner gas cook top/ oven, double
sink & loads of cupboards.
– Air conditioning
– Office may be converted to 5th bedroom.
– Security screens
– Spacious laundry with external access
– Walk in linen cupboard
– Fully fenced with electronic gate
– In ground pool
– Low maintenance gardens
– Small garden shed
– Fully fenced with side access
Double lock up garage with electronic door, loads of storage plus carport storage area off the side and back of garage. Heaps of space to park your motor home, caravan and boat.
Minutes’ drive to Birkdale Fair Shopping precinct, Birkdale and Birkdale South Primary Schools, childcare centre and Thorneside local shops. If you don’t mind a hit of golf you have Howeston Golf Course only streets away. If you can see yourself living your dream in the Birkdale area Call CAROLYN MOLE from REDLANDS REALTY to inspect.