Welcome to 4-6 Main Street, Redland Bay!
Located within the quiet heart of Redland Bay, next to the Redland Bay Golf Course and metres from waterside walkways, this renovated and transformed home invites you to relax and enjoy the good life.
With its extensive outdoor entertaining areas, a gourmet kitchen, formal dining, separate study, fireplace snug, this home is perfectly suited to meet the needs of a growing family, a busy family, or a retired couple who enjoy entertaining friends and family.
Golfing enthusiasts will love the proximity of the golf course and the nineteenth hole!
And those wanting more than the standard 400sqm block, will enjoy the opportunities afforded by the 1,077sqm block.
Features of this home include:
* 4 bedrooms with built-ins (master with ensuite and walk-in robe)
* 2 bathrooms
* Large gourmet kitchen with 9 burner gas cook top
* Large lounge/media room
* Large dining that leads out to the alfresco dining area
* Fireplace nook/snug
* Separate study
* Large laundry with bench space
* Huge entertaining patio with external kitchen and insulated roof
* Additional patio with built in spa also featuring an insulated roof
* Side access
* Crimsafe security
* 6kw solar electricity system
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Split system air-conditioning
* 1,077sqm of prime real estate
With dimesnsions of 20.1m wide and 53.5 long, the property also provides astute investors with an opportunity to split the block (STCA) and enjoy the best of both worlds: a fully renovated home in a great location as well as reaping the rewards from the sale of a beautifully positioned block of land.
An inspection will delight the most fastidious of buyers! Call Michael Cavanagh today to organise an immediate inspection.
With the health and welfare of our staff, clients and customers as our primary concern, due to the current COVID-19 threat, all inspections at this property are by appointment only. Please contact us to make arrangements.