CHECK OUT this MUST SEE home, so very spacious with a northern aspect on 700m2. This very low maintenance single-storey, open plan home is perfect for large families with space for everyone, inside and out. Situated in one of the most desirable and exclusive streets in Birkdale, this expansive, open plan home offers an exceptional array of indoor and outdoor living with fabulous entertainment spaces. Inside, there are three separate family and entertainment rooms, perfect for a home theatre and a kid’s rumpus. The open plan kitchen is light and airy and faces out to the stunning outdoor area. Step outside onto a huge 45m2 granite-tiled, under-roof patio which is bordered by low-maintenance, evergreen synthetic lawn and tall lilly pillys for privacy. The patio seamlessly integrates with the granite-capped, in ground enviro-swim pool, perfectly placed to catch the sun all day long.
The home is well insulated to handle both hot and cold temperatures, with sarking in the roof and insulated wall wrapping in all external walls. The home also has reverse cycle air conditioning throughout. Four well sized bedrooms plus a separate study means this home will suit any size family.
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Large bedrooms with air con and built-ins
– Open plan large kitchen with dish draws looking into the dining and entertaining area.
– Office at the front of the house may be converted to 5th bedroom.
– Security screens and Crim-safe entry screen door
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Double lock up garage with remote controlled door.
– Spacious laundry with access to an external clothesline.
– Inground enviro-swim pool with granite paving
– Astro turfed area off the undercover entertaining area
– Low maintenance gardens
– Small garden shed
– Fully fenced with side access
– Plenty of room in the front for boat or caravan with side access available
Minutes’ drive to Birkdale Fair Shopping precinct, Birkdale State and Birkdale South Primary Schools, childcare centre, Birkdale or Thorneside train stations and Birkdale local shops. If you don’t mind a hit of golf you have Howeston Golf Course only a short walk away. If you can see yourself living your dream in Birkdale area Call CAROLYN MOLE from REDLANDS REALTY.